This classic dress has 2 options either a dungaree-style with buckles, or a pinafore with button holes. You can choose from mini length or knee length with optional centre-front split.
The Cleo is great for all year round, layered over a t-shirt, shirt or jumper. It’s a fab go to for any wardrobe
Places are bookable online and in store.
You will need to pay in advance for this class.
You will learn:
- How to take key body measurements and choose a size
- How to interpret pattern symbols and markings
- How to accurately cut out your fabric
- How to work with denim fabric
- How to sew decorative top stitching
- How to sew seams and finish off the inside edges
- How to attach a facing
- How to hem the dress
- How to sew optional patch pockets
- How to do button holes or attach jeans buttons depending on the variation you choose
Pattern and materials included in price of the class. You will receive a class list of materials before the class. If buying at Habbydays you will receive 10% off of your bill with proof of booking this class.
Please bring your lunch as only light refreshments are supplied on the day.
Date: 13th August 10:00-17:00