The workshop will focus on skills and techniques for sewing with sweatshirt fabric, along with construction skills such as the Raglan Sleeve and adding a stretchy cuff.
You will learn
- How to choose your size and interpret the pattern
- How to cut out sweatshirt fabric and assess the stretch
- How to stretch fabric on a regular sewing machine
- How to construct a Raglan Sleeve
- How to add a neckband and cuff using the same or a ribbed fabric
- How to sew and optional regular hem in a stretch fabric
We class this as an improvers workshop. You must be confident in setting up and using a sewing machine. You should have made 1 or 2 simple garments before but if it’s your first time sewing with stretch fabric, this workshop is perfect for you.
£65 Places are bookable online and instore.
You will need to pay in advance for this class.
Pattern included in price of the class. You will receive a class list of materials via the download link at time of booking.
If buying at Habbydays you will receive 10% off of your bill with proof of booking this class.